AAA, CA., NV., & UT. - AAA University
Senior Master Certified Trainer and Coach - launched Consultative Relationship Building Selling Skills training in CA., NV., & UT. call centers and branch offices (networking/prospecting, leadership, career, and life coaching skills to sales agents - Life, Property and Casualty, and Travel) and mid-level managers and supervisor
- Sales Training (Customized) Series - researched, developed, designed, produced, and recorded a series of real world practical sales skill building CDs (350+ agents)
* Reinforced skills for increased performance and productivity
- Sales and Leadership Coaching - CA., NV., & UT. call centers and branch offices
*Enhanced employee engagement
- Division Sales Manager CA., & NV. - Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Placerville, Auburn, and Grass Valley, CA and Reno, NV sales and leadership training and life and career coaching
* Top $$ performing territory
- “MON” (My Own Needs) Monica Hart’s Webinar Series - CA., NV., & UT. - Customized Professional Development Series: leadership; goal setting; time management; career development; strengths building; life coaching; etc.
* Increased employee attendance and each month
- Annual Sales Conference - customized curriculum design, planning and facilitated workshops for agents from CA., NV., & UT.
* Selected from 350+ agents as a presenter for two Annual Conferences
- Personal Growth and Development AAA Executive and Administrative Assistants (EA/AA) - customized curriculum design and retreat facilitator
* On-going life and career coaching for self-reliance
- Community Collaborative Partnerships - coached AAA Life, Property & Casualty and Domestic and International Travel agents to connect with their local community organizations such as Rotary - service clubs, Chambers of Commerce, Board of Realtors, Title, contractors, networking groups, professional associations - attorney, CPA, etc.)
* Generated high value qualified leads and converted into new customers.
- Small Business Consultant, Facilitator, and Sales and Life Coach - Northern California Chambers of Commerce to teach and coach sales and marketing skills.
*Enhanced AAA’s brand image, awareness, and presence to create networking opportunities and build relationships for Life, Property & Casualty, and Travel Agents to sell the AAA solutions and increase market share.
Yuba Community College and Los Rios Community College Districts
- Director of Contract Education - planned, implemented, and supervised the operation of the college's Contract Education Programs; draft and monitor the program budget as approved; coordinate with businesses, organizations, community groups, community leaders and other educational institutions to assess needs, and implement training solutions.
* Managed a $2M California Chancellor’s Office Training Grant to enhance local Economic Development
- Marketing Strategic Planning and implementation - teach, facilitate, and coach Northern California Community Colleges Academic and Vocational Education Department Chairs how to market and increase student enrollment. (Laser Optics Photonics, Viticulture, Culinary, Automotive Technology, Fire, Police, Veterinarian, Nursing, Weights and Measures, etc.)
* Increased student enrollment and $$
- TV Distance Learning Compressed Video Professional Development Series - online programs and panel discussions “Management for Busy People” targeting entrepreneurs to conveniently attend and complement their busy schedules.
* Increased attendance and successful transfer of learning
- Director of Community Education - review and evaluate educational and recreational classes and certification programs offered to citizens in the local geographic community, serving several Northern California counties.
* Increased enrollment and $$
- Director of Small Business Development Center (SBDC) - partnered with the local community to stimulate small business economic development and growth. The Center provides knowledge and support throughout a vast array of expertise including business planning, loan packaging, social media marketing, website design, e-commerce, media buying, public relations, insurance, food services, intellectual property, human resources, and more.
* Increased small business owner access and participation
New York Life - facilitated and coached to complement New Agent Development Fundamental Career School with customized real world skills (networking/prospecting, emotional intelligence, professional etiquette, consultative sales skills, circle of influence, etc.)
* Enhanced skills, growth, and sales success in agent’s critical first six months of their career
City of Tracy - Business Accelerator/Incubator Feasibility Study - a yearlong analysis of small businesses in the City of Tracy and San Joaquin County. We contacted more than 200 stakeholders, (University of the Pacific, Lawrence Livermore Lab, Wells Fargo, US Bank, Delta College, Farm Bureau, etc.) decision makers, influencers, business owners, and major public and private sponsors.
*Recommended three business accelerators to increase small business owners’ success
California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Annual Conference - custom designed curriculum and facilitated “How to Attract and Retain new Chamber Members.”
*Enhanced overall conference participant’s satisfaction survey + excellent workshop evaluations
Sacramento Asian Chamber of Commerce - project managed, trained, facilitated, and coached “NxLevel for Entrepreneurs” a 12 week series for entrepreneurs to learn professional knowledge and management skills needed to grow an existing business. Also identified and vetted community professionals to teach and coach in their areas of expertise. Each participant prepared and completed a comprehensive business plan based on proven market research, financial management, and project management techniques.
* Graduated 90%
Marketing Director, Sierra Vista Hospital - researched and created strategic marketing plan to increase clinician (MFC/LCSW/psychiatrist) community referrals for in-patient hospitalization. Developed community monthly health forums to support clinician practice success.
* Increased patients and clinician attendance at monthly health forums with highly rated evaluations
Branch Manager, American Temporary Staffing Services - planned, opened, and managedstaffing services Sacramento branch office. Designed and implemented sales and marketing campaign to establish and retain new employer accounts and employee recruitment, testing and training.
* increased sales production and market share